At Jobalign our goal is to present you with the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to jobs directly for employers. We do not scrape jobs for the purpose of collecting your information. If a job is on our site the employer or a direct representative for an employer has authorized the job and you are applying for employment with that employer.
What we collect
- Contact and basic info: We collect your contact info directly from you including: first and last names, email address, home address, phone number, level of education attained and work history.
- Application question responses: During the interview process we will collect your responses to a wide range of questions selected by the employer when they post their job on Jobalign. These responses come in the form of: minimum requirement questions as either yes or no or multiple choice questions, long form text responses, or voice responses collected during automated voice interviews.
- Communication with Employers: Many employers choose to use or Messenger service that allows them to communicate directly to you via text messages if you allow it, in which case these communications are stored in Jobalign to be presented and saved for the use of the employer.
- EEOC: Optionally you may choose to answer EEOC information including: Sex/Gender, Ethnicity, Veteran and/or Disability Status.
- Contact info: We require your first and last names and email address, you can optionally include your phone number to access text notifications and features but is not required.
- Organizations: We require the name of your company and the sub organizations within your company that will be utilizing Jobalign, in most cases this also requires the physical address of these organizations.
- Jobs: For jobs being posted on Jobalign the information required includes: job title, job description, location of the job, your choices for requirements for the job, and choices for advertising and number of applicants requested.
- Requirement Questions: When creating jobs on Jobalign you may be given the chance to create your own custom requirement questions and these questions are collected and stored in Jobalign.
- Communication with Jobalign: While using the Jobalign’s system there are various ways you may communicate with Jobalign, email, automated support, customer service some or all of these communications are stored for future reference and to help provide the best support and experience as we can.
- Use of the system: To maintain and improve Jobalign we keep a record of many interactions with the system including but not limited to: when the system is used, what actions are taken on the system, errors that occur during the use of the system. The types of data that is collected for these purposes
How we use it
Candidate: Data collected will be used for
- To compile a job application to be screened and presented to the employer seeking employees.
- Used internally at Jobalign to find additional jobs that we believe that you would potentially be a good fit for.
- To create job postings to be presented and applied to by potential employees.
- Communicate to you about the status of your posted jobs, candidates that have applied and other system related notifications.
- To maintain and improve system stability, performance and functions.
What and how we share
Data collected by Jobalign is never sold to any third parties, and is only shared with the employers you are applying to and services required to perform the functionality of the system.
External systems data is shared with
- ATS/HCM: If employers use an additional ATS or HCM systems the job application for the employers position and related information can be shared with those systems either via direct integration through secure channels or inputted directly by employers.
- Onboarding/Background Check: If utilized by employers and candidates meet the basic screening requirements, employers may choose to go to the next step in the hiring process which includes sharing limited basic information with external onboarding and background check services, this data includes: first and last names, email address, and unique identifier.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) providers: Most employers participate in the WOTC program and can include the screening as part of the Jobalign application process if it is included your contact information and Jobalign unique identifier may be shared.
- Communication Providers: In the course of sending email and text communications your email and phone may be shared with service providers, it is not resold or reused and is only used to communicate to and from you.
What you can do
- Where it is required that your information is authorized to be shared with employers during the application process, you can opt-out of further communication and or information sharing, as well as requesting your information be deleted at anytime; through your profile, unsubscribe links in emails, by calling (844) 303-6433, our standard online support form at Jobalign Support or simply clicking Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
- All requests will be handled in the order in which they were received and processed according to the local and federal regulations
- Based on the status of your application/employment status with employers using Jobalign, some information may be retained and deleted at a later date based on local and federal regulations for employment data retention.
1. Information Collected and Utilized
Jobalign.com may collect or receive information about you when you register with the Jobalign.com website or submit information, including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, occupation, messages you send to users, credit card information, billing information, information about third parties such as references or contacts, provided applicant information and any other data included in a submitted profile. We may also ask you questions that may be relevant to certain employers. Jobalign.com may also record actions taken on its websites including, but not limited to, clicks, page views, IP address, and search queries. Jobalign.com may store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with for that purpose. Please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
2. Uses of Information
Jobalign.com may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on Jobalign.com’s site, show you content that Jobalign.com thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences.
If you have created a Jobalign account you can review and change certain personal information relating to your Jobalign account at any time by visiting our member information page. Otherwise, to request changes or deletion of your personal information please email us at support@Jobalign.com or by contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
3. Contact Information and Sharing of Information
Jobalign.com’s site may ask you to give Jobalign.com contact information (such as your name and email address), demographic information and response to profile questions. You agree that Jobalign.com may, as part of its services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a 3rd party, through your Jobalign.com account or through other means made available through your contact information such as email, phone, or postal mail. Jobalign.com may also use your contact information to (i) send you job alerts; (ii) create an account; and (iii) send you information about Jobalign.com and promotional material from some of Jobalign.com’s partners. You may choose to stop receiving promotional or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us at support@Jobalign.com.
To the extent you provide Jobalign.com any information, and subject to your Privacy Settings, Jobalign.com may make your contact and other personal information available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee. Your personal information gets placed on the Jobalign.com website when you establish a profile or log-in to the Jobalign.com website and may be available to other site users. This means that third parties that use the Jobalign.com services can view the personal information and you may receive unsolicited contact from parties unaffiliated with Jobalign.com and for whom Jobalign.com has no responsibility.
You may opt-out of this feature by editing your Privacy Settings; however, Jobalign.com does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public resume information. Jobalign.com reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information as part of Jobalign.com’s services.
We supply technology, hosting, hiring management and related services to other companies to power recruitment areas on their websites (sometimes referred to as “Hosted Job Sites”). Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in Hosted Job Sites becomes part of the Jobalign.com database. If you attempt to register with Jobalign.com after registering with a Hosted Job Site, Jobalign.com may recognize your information and you may be able to use the information you provided to the Hosted Job Site in your account registration.
If you apply for a position on Jobalign.com, through a Hosted Job Site or a co-branded site, you may be asked to provide information on your gender, race, or other protected status, or for a government identity number. Some employers are required by law to gather this information from job applicants for reporting and record-keeping requirements. You should understand that if provided, this information should only be used by employers in accordance with applicable law and they should not use it in making any negative employment decisions. However, Jobalign.com is not responsible for the actions of such employers.
Jobalign.com offers any user the choice to utilize the Jobalign.com website. If you create a profile on or apply to a job through or otherwise use the Jobalign.com website, you are specifically consenting to the use of any personal information you have provided to Jobalign.com as set forth herein and in the Terms of Service.
Jobalign.com uses a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at support@Jobalign.com
6. Tracking Technologies/Cookies
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies or similar technologies may be used by Jobalign.com and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We may partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
7. Social Media Features and Widgets
Jobalign.com may create links to other websites. When you click on links on Jobalign.com you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Jobalign.com may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website, in addition to other endorsements. We may post your testimonial along with your first name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at support@Jobalign.com.
12. International Visitors
Jobalign.com is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use Jobalign.com from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, Jobalign.com may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, to Jobalign.com, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
13. Communications from the Site
We will send you strictly service-related announcements and communications related to the service provided by Jobalign.com when it is necessary to do so. If you do not wish to receive them, you can change your e-mail preferences on the Jobalign.com website by visiting this link or you can unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of an e-mail sent by Jobalign.com.
14. Contact Us
Our mailing address is: 620 Kirkland Way, Suite 208, Kirkland, WA 98033 – you can also find our phone number and emails to our customer support teams by visiting our contact us page.